APPLY TO OUR MARKET PANTRY
FEEDING LOCAL FAMILIES IN NEED
Market Pantry is a food relief program developed by the Wilsonville Farmers Market to provide fresh produce and nutritional support to Clackamas County families in need. Please contact us if you are or know of a family needing support. Applications are reviewed via email and in-person once the market season is underway. In-person pick-up is required for food assistance approval. Spaces are limited and applications required for approval.
MARKET PANTRY OFFERINGS
- providing food relief
- providing market goods
- providing complimentary market meals
- providing free food education
- providing continuous outreach
- providing EBT/SNAP benefits to qualified families
- providing yearly food subscriptions from market vendors
- aiding in after-market gleaning expenses
- providing additional resources to families in need
If you would like to donate to this effort, we will have produce bags and other market products available for sale throughout the season. If you would like to volunteer toward this effort, please email us using the contact page. Thanks!
Thank you to Clackamas County Water + Soil Conversation District and Beltran Properties PDX for helping us feed local families all year long!